are you ready?
Friday, January 19, 2007
p.s. thanks santa!
tagged. i'm it!
Monday, January 15, 2007
well, i did say i'll try, try, try, dear Houseband, and sooo....
taraaaaaa! here it is, le meme!
1. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
die pimple, die!
2. how much cash do you have on you?
*cough cough* obviously not enough. i'd have to withdraw later.
3. what's a word that rhymes with door?
poor. really, really poor.
i know, i know. it doesn't rhyme. just don't read it out loud.
4. do you label yourself?
not really. but maybe...kulot (curly)?
5. bright or dark room?
depends on what i'm supposed to be doing!
6. why is there always a missing question?
7. what does your watch look like?
let's just say i like them big.
8. what were you doing at midnight last night?
just about to sleep.
9. where is your nearest 7-11?
just a 2 minute walk.
10. what's a word you say a lot?
ooookay...technically, it's not said. just typed. but still!
11. who told you he/she loved you last?
see no. 10
12. last furry thing you touched?
a pit bull puppy named maw-maw.
13. how many rolls of film do you need developed?
14. favorite age you have been so far?
what the heck. 30!
15. your worst enemy?
myself. but don't tell.
16. what is your current desktop picture?
b/w jackson's coffee pic.
17. what was the last thing you said to someone?
18. the last song you listened to?
I wanna Love You by Akon and Snoop Dogg.
"i see you winding and grinding up on the floor.
i know you see me looking at you and you already know..."
what can i say? the tune's catchy.
19. what time of day were you born?
2 or 3-ish in the morning.
20. what do you do when vending machines steal your money?
that's exactly why i don't do vending machines!
21. do you consider yourself kind?
unfortunately, yes. to a fault.
22. what's your life motto?
23. name three things you have on you at all times.
only one. his heart.
24. can you change the oil in a car?
of course not.
25. when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
i wrote on a card and a book and fed-ex'd it first week of january.
there, H. i did it. can i have my reward now? :P
have a great week ahead everyone!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
...of hair clips, hair bands, head bands, hair gel, hair spray, the hair dryer and its army of brushes, and the hair straightening.
i am now what i have always been.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
HAAAAAAAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
hApPy new year! Happy, happy neeeeeew yeeeeear!!!
Happy 2007!!! haaaaaap......wait.
2007! 2007? t w o t h o u s a n d s e v e n.
rats. it's two "uh-oh" seven.
lots of things are happening this year. maaaaajor things.
crikey. what can i say?
bring it on. i'll be waiting :)