Turning Japanese

Homaygad. Blame it on overtime.

I came across this online shop called Tokyomade and I fell in love with some of the items. It took me tons of willpower to not click shop and gleefully type my credit card details (gotta save for the big trip!)

But, I want. I want. I want.

Though, alas, I think I need to consult my conscience first, who goes by the name of Choak. He usually puts some sense into my impulsive, hotsy-patutsy head, much to my dislike.

Of cooooourse...I don't have to tell him, do I...

posted by vina @ 8:30 PM           

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, September 21, 2008, Blogger Abaniko said...

Even if you don't tell Choak your shopping plan(s), he should know. Otherwise, he's not doing his job well and deserves to be fired. But did you say you're the Boss? :D

 
At 5:30 PM, September 22, 2008, Blogger vina said...

hahahaha! as usual, you crack me up!

 
At 2:43 PM, October 09, 2008, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh wow! i've seen that site before.. they really have cool items!! 8)

gee btw.. my dutchman is visiting the ph this december! ohh can't wait! so how are you and neko? *winks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home