Is it May yet!!!???!!!

4 more freaking weeks till my date with my Neko!

Grrrrrrr... Already, I can't sleep very well. To say that I'm excited is a bit of an understatement.

We're turning two this August. But up until our Beijing date last year, we've only been (physically) together for a total of one month. So add nine more days to that, with our Manila thrilla and Hong Kong action next month.

Then again, those are all just numbers. We are always together. And the words long and distance in long-distance relationship is just a state of mind. And savings, for me, is starting to become merely a figment of my imagination - but that's another story, I guess.

*sigh*4 more weeks...I think I'm gonna go crazy.

Oh, wait. I already am crazy!

posted by vina @ 8:01 PM           

10 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, April 10, 2008, Blogger Kyels said...

It'll come soon!

:D

 
At 8:26 PM, April 14, 2008, Blogger Abaniko said...

Ah, love.

 
At 8:55 AM, April 15, 2008, Blogger christinelovestotravel said...

wow, that's cool! you guys are changing my mind about long distance relationships.

 
At 10:48 AM, April 15, 2008, Blogger VerĂ£o said...

I was reading celdrantours blog when I saw your comment. I am now married to a local Hawaiian, and well, we did some travelling too before we got hitched! Long distance relationships can really be harsh- but I believe if you really want to make it happen... it will. Take care and aloha!

 
At 6:03 PM, April 21, 2008, Blogger duke said...

one more week to go! :)

 
At 10:39 AM, April 22, 2008, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

dreaming-neko live in manila! coming soon! :)

 
At 11:07 AM, April 23, 2008, Blogger Owen said...

so excited to the outcome of this long overdue date! stay in love!

 
At 10:52 AM, April 24, 2008, Blogger Sidney said...

How many minutes? ;-)

 
At 8:32 AM, April 30, 2008, Blogger ajay said...

Wheeeee! Have fun and stay in l-u-v Vina :P Two years is certainly enough proof that you click!

 
At 8:30 PM, May 03, 2008, Blogger Abaniko said...

It's almost May 8. Kakabakaba ka ba?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home