Dear Adam

Last night with you was fantastic. You still give me chills - the good kind, until now.

I love you and the rest of Maroon 5. But mainly, just you.

I know you were singing to me the whole time. It's okay. It's our little secret.

And can I just say...I love you more, now that I know that you play the guitar damn well. I could only imagine what other things you could do with those magical fingers of yours.

Come back. I will wait for you.

And next time, I'll make sure to bring a camera.

posted by vina @ 6:49 PM           

11 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, March 08, 2008, Blogger tin-tin said...

so you watched the concert.

 
At 1:07 PM, March 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is nice. I really fine the lead singer of Maroon 5 hot!

 
At 2:33 PM, March 12, 2008, Blogger Sidney said...

He looks good... you have good taste...
When is the wedding? ;-)

 
At 3:22 PM, March 12, 2008, Blogger yuri said...

bru san kb now? i love him too and we love each other vey mch.. so that would make me his lover and u his uhmmmmm... mistress??? bwahahahaha

 
At 1:01 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger Abaniko said...

When he comes back, invite him to dinner. :)

 
At 4:28 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger vina said...

TIN> YESSSSSS! haaaay...guwapo talaga, grabe.

CHASE> sizzling hot :P

SIDNEY> ASAP! hehe.

 
At 4:29 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger vina said...

YURI> siiiiiis! HOMYGOD you're back!!

ABANIKO> and not just dinner! ha! :P

 
At 12:38 PM, March 16, 2008, Blogger christinelovestotravel said...

adam levine is damn hot! i went to see him a couple of years ago and his jeans were ripped near his crotch. i wanted binoculars.

 
At 11:32 AM, March 17, 2008, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

where's the concert photo, dang it?!

 
At 3:31 PM, March 17, 2008, Blogger vina said...

PIE> i bet he did that in purpose! such a flirt! ggrrrrr... :P

NEKO> photo of me and adam, babe? :P

 
At 11:44 PM, April 03, 2008, Blogger bing said...

from the words of my daughter - YUMMY?

was he the one who sang with alicia keys in one of her album?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home