I'm thinking again...

It just sucks sometimes. There are moments when I can't help but get too lonely and cry and ask questions I try to answer myself.

But I chose and signed up for this - and everything else that comes with it. And maybe it's my karma, so it's fair game. Is it? Oh, I hope not. I still keep on dreaming.

And I guess I can just keep on shopping, too. It helps - until I realize I've spent a little too much. And then it doesn't help at all.

Gaaaah. Okay. Feeling a bit better now. I'm wearing this new skirt I bought at 75% off from Zara.

So yeah. Happy Valentine's week everyone :)

(And I better receive a surprise on Thursday, mister.)

posted by vina @ 11:25 AM           

9 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, February 12, 2008, Blogger Joy said...

Yeah, retail therapy helps :) Feel better soon!

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo

 
At 5:54 AM, February 12, 2008, Blogger Gayzha said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sister!

 
At 10:33 AM, February 12, 2008, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

huh?

 
At 9:46 AM, February 14, 2008, Blogger ajay said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Miss V! After sad comes happy:) Hope you're happy!

 
At 2:30 PM, February 14, 2008, Blogger vina said...

Back to happy now! :P

 
At 9:12 AM, February 15, 2008, Blogger c o n s u e l a said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Vina!
xoxo

so, did your "suprise" arrive safely on Thursday?

 
At 5:10 PM, February 15, 2008, Blogger vina said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! :)

Yup, my two-dozen burgundy red "surprise" arrived safely AND early yesterday :P

 
At 3:47 AM, February 17, 2008, Blogger christinelovestotravel said...

happy v-day!!

 
At 7:09 AM, February 23, 2008, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

gee hehe i also bought a 75% off velvet skirt at megamall.. i forgot the brand tho. so what did your man get you this hearts day?

oh and yeah.. "V" is our day! 8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home