Why?

January 9

Hehe. Stupid me. I didn't even check that my draft yesterday was published. Thanks Consuela! :P

I was asking myself why I still couldn't write about my Beijing date with my Neko. It's been more than 2 months now! How could I not write about it? I absolutely loooove the place! And the people... Aaaah, yes, the charming, sweet people. Who wouldn't love them!?!

I fell in love with the place the first time I went there 2 years ago! In fact, it took a little more than a month before I could write about it! That's how much I adored it. Can't you feel my excitement?

Shiyet. I want to get it done and over with.

Oh baaaabe...can you write about it first?

posted by vina @ 7:33 PM           

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, January 09, 2008, Blogger c o n s u e l a said...

Happy New Year, Vina :)

A lil late but thank you for your Christmas card...so sweet. C still has yet to pass on last years card (haha)

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season...

btw...why to what or who or where?

xoxo,
con-con

 
At 10:13 PM, January 13, 2008, Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

dali na write about it, hehe, sorry tsismosa ako ^_^

 
At 6:22 PM, January 14, 2008, Blogger vina said...

consuela> you're welcome! i'm not sure if i got your name correct though :P

hipncool> hehe. ewan ko ba...

 
At 4:14 AM, January 19, 2008, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

neko miss bei bei... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home