Shit

Yes. That is what greets me almost every morning just before I go to work. Literally.

Dog poo on the garage entrance.

There used to be like 3 or 4 scattered all over, but lately, there's just one. But man, it is the nastiest looking dog poo I have ever laid eyes on. The guard this morning said it's from the neighbor's dog. That dog must be sick, I thought. Because that shit was the shit! Really. It gets worse everyday. You get the picture? Ooor...maybe you'd rather not.

Ooops...Did I miss the part where I was supposed to warn of the possible gross theme of this post?

Hehe. 

Why am I even talking about shit on a beautiful Friday?  



posted by vina @ 2:16 PM           

4 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, February 02, 2008, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

doo doo posts on fridays... tsk tsk...

 
At 9:30 PM, February 02, 2008, Blogger tin-tin said...

that's the topic that i hte the most. you can talk to me about the grossest stuff but never about shits

 
At 10:43 PM, February 04, 2008, Blogger Abaniko said...

For all you know it was the guard's shit. Hehe.

 
At 7:42 PM, February 07, 2008, Blogger Sidney said...

They say that it brings luck to your house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home