Finally.

After years of postponing, I have decided to exercise. As in real exercise. Not the I'm-going-to-the-mall-and-window-shop-so-isn't-that-exercise-too exercise. I have enrolled at a small gym near my place, and I am going into my 3rd week now. Finally, too, N has stopped dropping occasional hints about the E-word. Yeah, I got the message, mister!

Soon, my fatty liver ECU finding will be history! Soon, my body fat will go down from 25%! Soon, I'm going to have rock-hard abs! And toned arms and thighs! And bigger butt! And maybe bigger boobs, too! Okay, maybe just the fatty liver and body fat will do...

Less fats, less carbs aaaaaand okay, more veg - ve - vege - vegetables...

This, I'm saying, after I've eaten Brother's Burger (fat and carbs) for lunch. And this, I will remember while I eat my Lucky Me Chili-Mansi Pancit Canton (carbs and preservatives) for dinner, and maybe Pad Thai noodles (more carbs) at SOMS tomorrow or Sunday.

posted by vina @ 6:45 PM           

10 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, July 20, 2007, Blogger houseband00 said...

Ako rin, Vina. Exercise na rin ang drama ko sa buhay.

Have a great weekend! =)

 
At 3:15 AM, July 21, 2007, Blogger c o n s u e l a said...

Have loads of fun at the gym...I know I did when I was going a couple years back...and was still single ;P

I've sorta given up on exercising as I love my food much more! But I do try to watch the portions I eat :)

Be good this weekend! *hugs*

 
At 9:10 AM, July 21, 2007, Blogger Kyels said...

Going to the gym is fun! I enjoy gym session.

;)

 
At 11:18 PM, July 21, 2007, Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

wow! rock-hard abs, toned arms and thighs, pede na mag compete sa ms body beautiful, woohoo!

just enjoy the exercise Vins, and you'll get there soon...the abs and all.

 
At 7:06 PM, July 23, 2007, Blogger vina said...

HB> bday gift ko asan? :P

CONSUELA> ugh! i can't give up my carbs! :P

KYELS> i second :)

HIPNCOOL> hehe. malabo yata.

 
At 9:01 PM, July 24, 2007, Blogger Jv said...

I've given up going to the gym, but I'm also getting fat, need to shape up these days. Bili kaya ako ng fat burner tapos exercise para mabilis pumayat. :)

 
At 9:23 PM, July 25, 2007, Blogger vina said...

JV> hey jayv, i just visited your new site...and what? you're saying goodbye?

 
At 3:41 PM, July 30, 2007, Blogger twistedman said...

well, good luck. hope you'll achieve your goal of losing 25% of your, ahem body fat. i think the key in losing weight is discipline and that i do not have.

 
At 9:55 PM, July 31, 2007, Blogger kat said...

hm...i'm burdening you yet again to exercise for me! hahah... i meant to go back to the gym post-baby. my kid is now almost 18 months and i've only been to the gym once since even *before* i had him. yikes!

i'll do the eating for you, and you do the strenghth-training for me. fair deal, right? hahah...

Good luck and have fun!

 
At 10:39 AM, August 18, 2007, Blogger febeth said...

Good luck..if you dont loose weight..your gym instructor will say your fat became ur muscles. So mag diet ka rin Bka ng muscles mo mag grow sa tyan(he he,biro lang)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home