could it be the heat?

because right now...

1.) i'm hating manila: the effing noise, the effing traffic, the effing dirt, the effing litter, the effing parking fees, the effing potholes. and yes, those effing campaign materials and jingles are getting through my nerves too.

2.) i'm feeling sad and lonely and jaded and restless and ooooo...i don't know. and on top of that, i'm having a headache that just wouldn't go away - most probably because of #1.

it's a good thing i'm going home to quiet and clean bacolod this weekend, where we will hit the beach, and i get to eat my favorite meals again, and hole up in my room with the a/c on almost the whole day (and not worry about the exorbitant electricity bill), and be able to sleep peacefully in the dark and silence of the night.

ahhh...just the thought of it makes me feel a tad better now.

yeah, it must be the heat. or, it could just be that it's that time of the month. or, i just miss N. or, it could be all three.


have a meaningful and lovely week everyone!

posted by vina @ 10:54 AM           

13 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“The Queer Chef says hi!”

I don't really remember Manila. The last time I was there, it was like 20+ years ago and I was only a teeny weeny kid.

I can related to the restless and headache part. I need some R & R (from a lot of things including my blog and "online" communications). Taking a little trip to peace and me.

 
At 1:21 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it could be the heat!

But I wanna be in Manila now ... I think I am crazy!

o.O

 
At 1:53 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you miss N at this moment. Right now, the weather in Hong Kong makes me want to leave and experience that #1. Sometimes a perfect moment is somewhat boring.Shopping is making me boring. Being a good citizen in this country is quite boring not that I want some trouble but it feels that when everything is in order, it adds chaos to my life.h

 
At 2:38 PM, April 02, 2007, Blogger vina said...

FRUITYOATY> yeah, some peace and me time is always great. thanks for dropping by! :)

KYELS> let's swap :P

K> hehe, yeah, too much order sometimes can be boring :P

 
At 2:46 PM, April 02, 2007, Blogger HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

all 3 i guess, but its #3 the most...uuuyyyy miss nya si N =)

 
At 3:47 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's prolly all three factors. At least now you are in bacolod - nothing beats home!

 
At 4:23 PM, April 02, 2007, Blogger vina said...

HIPNCOOL> MY N, not YOUR N ha! :P

DUKE> i will be, soon! :)

 
At 7:51 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never thought that you are from Bacolod. I know some people there. Anyway, that is a nice getaway from a bustling city

 
At 7:58 PM, April 02, 2007, Blogger vina said...

CHASE> proud to be from the City of Smiles! :P

 
At 11:47 AM, April 04, 2007, Blogger dezphaire said...

i hate how hot it is! it's so hard to pull together an outfit decent enough for work!

 
At 12:25 PM, April 04, 2007, Blogger vina said...

DEZ> hehe, yeah, i know what you mean. and when i get here sa office naman, it's sooo freaking cold.

 
At 4:20 AM, April 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

 
At 12:07 AM, April 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kapag nasubukan mo talagang lumabas ng pilipinas at nakita mo ang difference in terms of kalinisan at kaayusan, parang gusto mo ulit lumabas ng pinas, hehehe. tama ba?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home