hair fixin'

i am so having a bad hair day today.

as a hair straightening dependent and with the promise of straight, shiny hair already expired, this should be nothing new to me. for one, i have the tools to help keep me and my hair still look 'pleasant': the dryer and the roller brush when i prefer to have my hair down, and this one when i want to tie it up:

yes, this baby is my saviour. it's just that i decided to tie my hair up in the office and this saviour of mine is not here to help me today.

bench's fix styling stick absolutely does wonders for hair that has a life of its own. it's primarily for men, for that messy 'do without the wet look that gel or oil usually gives. for guys out there, be sure to dry your hair first before applying. mess it up however you want, and viola! your 'do will do for the rest of the day!

for yours truly, with strands and curls sprouting up everywhere, this is a match made in heaven. it puts everything in place and has a matte finish - all you have to do is just slide the stick onto your hair. no getting your hands wet, sticky or oily with all that gooey gel or hairspray.

thank you to ben chan or to whoever for this wonderful creation, for making my life and my hair easier to manage.

as for today, sans the styling stick, clips are keeping my curls at bay.

*fix styling sticks are available in bench and pcx stores for P125.00 (small) and P250.00 (large).

posted by vina @ 11:20 AM           

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, June 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! If Ben Chan should read this post of yours, he'd probably give you a year's supply of styling sticks, haha. :-D

 
At 6:28 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

Why do people hate their hair so much?

I have curly hair and have never been disappointed over it - even though I was teased as a child (only girls have curly hair) - ha ha, and then perms became fashionable for guys.

I have thought of colouring my hair copper - but my wife won't let me.

 
At 7:15 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger vina said...

hello SNGLGUY. kahit free one year supply of the styling stick is fine with me!

hi RICHARD! good thing you listen to your wife. i don't think a copper-colored hair would look nice. and hey! curls for guys are cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home