you! get back to work!



darn!

this blogging thing is slowly eating up every inch of my office efficiency. this is what i get for having a computer all to myself - uhm, actually, facing a computer for 10 hours or more.

aaaah, the temptation of just logging in, blog-hopping and blogging away. gawd, i don't even check out my friendster account, yahoo/msn, nor eonline anymore. and i used to do that everyday! hell, i even hold my pee just to make sure that the photos are downloaded!

this is bad, verrrry, verrry bad...

and what will happen when i finally have that laptop? huh? tell me, what will happen? hmmm, what will happen.....?

oooooooh, i see a white light...there! in the distance! must go towards the light! must...goooooooo...laaaaight...

darn.darn.darn. maybe i should just get back to work.

posted by vina @ 3:01 PM           

7 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, May 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought vina blogging is therapeutic, but NOOOOOO... it's worse than drug addiction. hahahahaha

 
At 12:42 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger j said...

leme put it this way...never had enough sleep after I purchased mine ;)

 
At 4:18 AM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging can indeed be addicting. And I always wonder why I don't have much time for the other stuff I need to do. :)

 
At 11:27 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Sidney said...

You are clearly a blog addict.
Welcome to the club ! ;-)

 
At 12:49 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Ganyan lang talaga Vina... but soon you will learn to adjust :-) Thanks for dropping by my blog!

 
At 8:23 PM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, try saying that again after a few more months of sleep deprivation. :-)

 
At 2:09 PM, May 26, 2006, Blogger vina said...

sssssssssshsssssh! i'm working!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home